Left Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart

You might like
Add to cart
Read more

Kinder Cookie



Buttery cookie dough stuffed with hazelnut crème. Topped with a pool of milky chocolate and a hungry hippo. 


Contains Milk, Eggs, Nuts, Soya & Cereals Containing Gluten .

Due to production and handling methods may also contain traces of Peanuts & Sulphites. 

Storage and Shelf Life

For best results keep refrigerated and remove a couple of hours prior to serving. Typical shelf life is 5 days if kept refrigerated and 2 days at room temperature. Can also be frozen for up to 1 month. Defrost overnight in the refrigerator.


Wheat Flour [WHEAT Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin) Raising Agents (Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate)], Soft Brown Sugar [Sugar, Cane Molasses, Humectant (Glycerol)], Hazelnut Crème [Sugar, Vegetal Fat (Palm), Vegetable Oil (Sunflower), Skimmed MILK Powder, Whey MILK Powder, LACTOSE,  HAZELNUT, Emulsifier (E-322 SOYA Lecithin, E-492, E-471), Flavour and Antioxidant (E-304i, E-306)], Butter (MILK) , EGGS,  Milk Chocolate Chunks [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole MILK Powder, Cocoa Mass, Dextrose, Concentrated Butter, Emulsifier (E-322 Sunflower Lecithin), and Natural Vanilla Flavour], White Chocolate Chunks [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole MILK Powder, Emulsifier (E-322 Sunflower Lecithin) and Natural Vanilla Flavour], Crispy wafer biscuit with hazelnut filling [Sugar, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Skimmed MILK Powder (12.5%), HAZELNUTS (12%), WHEAT Flour, MILK Powder (7.5%), Whey Powder (MILK), WHEAT Starch, Emulsifier: Lecithins (SOYA), Sunflower Oil, Whey Proteins (MILK), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Vanillin, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Total Milk Solids: 19.5%], Cornflour, Vanilla Extract [Water, Ethanol, Sugar, Vanilla Extract].